At the Bluefish Group we take sustainability issues seriously. We advocate responsible sourcing, our ISO9001 & ISO14001 operational processes help reduce our environmental impact and we have a waste management programme which ensures that waste to landfill is greatly reduced.
We also encourage our clients to consolidate deliveries reducing vehicle journey’s and using our recycling services whilst we continue to invest in low emission vehicles.
- Our purchasing and product specialists have been supplying product
- from sustainable sources for many years.
- Our paper product ranges include FSC, PEFC, Nordic Swann, European ECO Flower and Blue Angel certification
- Our beverage range include Rain Forest and Fairtrade certification
- We have many recycled plastic products
- The wood for our furniture is from sustained forests and recycle program for old furniture
ISO9001 & ISO14001
- We place environmental responsibility and management at the heart of our operations
- We are committed to these international standards to help reduce our environmental impact
- We insist on full traceability and chain of custody on our products
- Our waste management program me ensures that waste to landfill has been greatly reduced
- We offer recycling services to customers on Toners, White Paper, Shredding and WEEE
- We offer a service of re-usable delivery boxes, that reduces the amount of packaging requirement up to 75%
Carbon Footprint Reduction
- We encourage our customers to order online to save paper, ink and toner, we are now up to 85% online
- We can reduce vehicle admissions by organizing consolidated deliveries
- We continue to invest in our own fleet of vehicles with the introduction of hybrid and plug in sockets